Nomads Awards Ceremony & Banquet 2022
As you may already know Nomads 2022 Awards Ceremony & Banquet will be held on Friday November 11 in the upstairs hall of the Royal Canadian Legion 31, 1050 Weston Road, Mt. Dennis.
This is a special, not to be missed, annual event when all members of our great club gather to celebrate being a Nomad, honour the award winners, enjoy each others’ company and party.
Date: Friday, November 11, 2022
Location: Upstairs hall, Royal Canadian Legion Branch 31 (Weston Rd)
Time: doors open at 6pm. Last call is 1:30am.
Advanced – Before Nov. 2
Juniors – $40,
Late tickets – After Nov 2 (conditional availability caterer to confirm)
Juniors – $50
Adults – $80
– Complimentary drink (2 alcohol for Adults, 1 pop for Juniors)
– 3 course meal (Salad, main, dessert and coffee/tea)
Meal Option 1 – Breaded Chicken, roasted potatoes and vegetables
Meal Option 2 – Vegetarian Lasagna
– 50/50 draw and Raffle prizes (ticket for sale onsite)
– Dance party
– Affordable drinks (Legion prices)
– Parking: Available onsite and on the road. The Legion has advised that cars can be left overnight.
Register and purchase your tickets https://guestli.st/729984 AS HALL CAPACITY IS LIMITED, TICKETS WILL BE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS. DON’T MISS OUT – ACT NOW!
Leave a Comment