The senior men are at the Chris Krause tournament in Oshawa this Saturday, April 28th.
The men’s first game is at 10:45am. Be at the ground changed and ready to warm up at 10:00am. Allow yourselves an hour to get to Oshawa’s clubhouse.
Take 401 to Oshawa.
Exit on Simcoe St.
Head north 16km to Raglan Road.
Turn left, clubhouse is 400 metres away on the right.
Click image below for a PDF map.
- All teams will play three games.
- Games will be two 14-minute halves with no time in between when changing ends.
- No conversions will be kicked after a try is scored.
- Time will be given for the reset after each score.
- Penalty kicks will be allowed.
- If pool play ends in a draw then standings will be set by points for and against.
- All other IRB rules will be followed.