– Promotes fitness, teamwork, fair play and fellowship
– Is played weorldwide and is an Olympic sport
– Is the fastest growing sport in high schools
– Is played by girls and boys of all shapes and sizes
– Is relatively inexpensive
Most importantly… Kids love it!
Nomads Rugby has opportunites at under-12 (grades 5-6) and under-14 (grades 7-8) levels.
– Practice May to August twice-weekly at Eglinton Flats
– Play games against other clubs most weeks
– Pre-season training starts late January
For information and to register your interest visit: